Kaal Sarp Dosh in a person’s Kundali causes various issues in their life, including marriage troubles, money problems, love problems, job or business problems, and so on. The most effective therapy for Kaal Sarp Yog in Kundli is Trimbakeshwar Temple Kaal Sarp Puja, performed every year. It is the quickest and most effective method of getting out of Kal Sarp Dosh.
It is created when all planets are situated between Rahu and Ketu, known as the Kalsarp Dosh. Kalsarp Yog, which comprises the moon’s north and south nodes, is constructed. The full potential of Kalsarp Yog can only be when half of the chart is devoid of planets. Even if one world is outside the Rahu Ketu Axis, the Kalsarp Yog cannot be performed.
Kaal Sarp Puja Booking
- For this Puja, you must make a reservation in advance.
- You must provide your name, birth star, and birth sign for reservations.
- It is preferable to do Puja in person to get the best outcomes.
- One must fast till the Puja ritual is done.
- Non-vegetarian foods should not be there three days before and three days after the Trimbakeshwar Temple Kaal Sarp Puja.
- Pooja may be there either as a single person or as a couple.
Trimbakeshwar Temple Pandit
For 30 years, the Trimbakeshwar Temple Pandit Vinod Guruji family has resided in Trimbakeshwar Nashik at Kal Sarp Dosh Nivaran Kendra, located behind Trimbakeshwar Temple. Guruji has more than 19 years of professional experience. Guruji has developed expertise in conducting All Trimbakeshwar Pooja due to performing more than 12000+ Kaalsarp Shanti Pooja’s to date and providing 100 percent satisfaction to all Yajmans, and all Clients (Yajman) experience outstanding results immediately after performing Shanti or Pooja Vidhi. As a result of performing more than 12000+ Trimbakeshwar Temple Kaal Sarp Puja to date.
Trimbakeshwar Temple is a revered pilgrimage destination that houses one of the twelve Jyotirlingas. Among the most striking features of the Jyotirlinga shown here are its three faces representing the deities Lord Brahma, Lord Vishnu, and Lord Rudra. Trimbakeshwar, on the other hand, requires one day for the Kaal Sarp Dosh Nivaran. Don’t be concerned if you happen to have Kaal Sarp Yog in your life. Among the rituals included in this Kaal Sarp Dosh vidhi are the Ganpati pujan, the Punayahavachan, the Matruka pujan, the Naandi Shradha, the Navgragha pujan, the Rudhara Kalash pujan, and the Balipradan and Purnahuti. We will finish this Puja in 6 hours.
Trambakeshwar Mandir Information
It was in the Trimbakeshwar Tehsil of the Nashik District of Maharashtra, India, on the site of an old Hindu temple. A 28 km drive from Nashik and a 40 km drive from Nashik Road separates it from the city. It is to the deity Shiva, and it is one of the twelve jyotirlingas (sacred shrines) in Trimbakeshwar, Maharashtra, where the Hindu genealogical record preserves. Source of Godavari river, Trimbak is where the river originates.
At the temple’s construction, Shrimant Sardar Raosaheb Parnerkar, the second-longest river in India, built Kusavarta Kunda (holy ponds) on its grounds as the source of the Godavari River. Sardar Fadnavis and his wife are on the outskirts of the Kunda. Peshwa Balaji Baji Rao built the existing temple.
Brahmagiri, Nilagiri, and Kalagiri are a group of three hills that surround the temple. Three lingas (icons of Shiva) are into the temple, representing Shiva, Vishnu, and Brahma. The temple tank is Amritavarshini, and it measures 28 meters (92 feet) by 30 meters (98 feet) .
What to Carry for Kalsarp Puja
Bring three snake pictures of lead, copper, or silver to the meeting. For the Kaal Sarp dosh Pooja, it is in a recommendation that one dress in fresh attire. It is possible to adorn the Pooja altar with vermillion, flowers, sandal paste, and turmeric paste, among other things. Place the pooja thali atop the pedestal and three metal snakes on top of the pooja thali to complete the ritual.
Make a cone-shaped Ganpati picture of turmeric paste and put it in a mango or betel leaf to protect it from the elements. Bathe the snake pictures in milk, water, honey, and other aromatic liquids more palatable. Produce the diyas by combining sweet flour, ghee, and a cotton wick in a bowl. Coconut, fruits, sprouts, and betel leaves may also be there to the snake as other foods.
Precautions To Be Taken after Kaal Sarp Puja
- According to their findings, experts in Vedic Astrology provide solutions to mitigate the adverse effects of Kaal Sarp Yoga.
- To conquer this yog in the horoscope, it is that you chant the Panchakshari Mantra, i.e., Om Namah Shivay, or do the Maha Mrityunjay Mantra Jaap at least 108 times every day for at least one year.
- Chanting the Rahu Beej Mantra 108 times while holding a strand of Agate (akeek) in one’s palm.
- Watering a Peepal tree once a week on Saturdays is particularly efficient.
- Fasting on Nag Panchami and worshipping the Nag Devta on this day, praying to Lord Krishna, and offering 11 coconuts in the river on a Saturday or a Panchami, are also excellent purification methods.
- An excellent treatment is to throw 108 pairs of metal Nag and Nagin (female nag), perform Rudra Abhishek on a Monday, and present Rudra Abhishek to the river. It is also necessary to chant the Kaal Sarp Gayatri Mantra regularly.